What is Trending on YouTube – Now a day people are having more of a virtual life than a real one. Everyone is available on different Social Medias like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tik Tok, Twitter etc. everybody wants to know what is new, what is trending? So, here in this article we will discuss what is trending on YouTube?
What is Trending on YouTube ?
Trending roughly means that what is currently popular. The trending list on every social media changes in every 15 minutes. Either the video can move up or go down or stay in the same position with each update.
Trending aims to surface videos that:
- Are appealing to a wide range of viewers
- Are not misleading, clickbaity or sensational
- Capture the breadth of what’s happening on YouTube and in the world
- Showcase a diversity of creators
- Ideally, are surprising or novel
Read More – Google Word Coach
Trending aims to balance all of these considerations. To achieve this, Trending considers many signals, including (but not limited to):
- View count
- How quickly the video is generating views (i.e. “temperature”)
- Where views are coming from, including outside of YouTube
- The age of the video
Trends are not predictable. But, some trends are, like a new song from a popular artist or a new movie trailer. Others are surprising, like a viral video.
Now go to YouTube and check which video is trending.