Quotes on Social Media – Social media has turned out to be a major business tool since the last decade. A lot of people have established their full time careers on social media as social media influences.
Here are some quotes on social media from some famous influences around the globe. Through these quotes on social media they show their take on it and how they feel about the social media career.
Quotes on Social Media
- Sean Gardner (@2morrowknight) “Social media is not just an activity; it is an investment of valuable time and resources. Surround yourself with people who not just support you and stay with you, but inform your thinking about ways to WOW your online presence”
- Jessica Northey (@jessicanorthey) “In Social Media the “squeaky wheel” gets the oil. You have to put yourself out there, to find people who will relate or even debate with you, depending on what you are looking for.”
- Mari Smith (@marismith)“We must develop a thick skin. With an unshakable sense of self – and a commitment to being compassionate – nothing will faze you.”
- Liz Strauss (@lizstrauss) “No matter the stress, unkindness, the joy, the boredom, the hurry — one look at the sky and life again has perspective and meaning.”
- Ted Coine (@tedcoine) “Change is the result of insurmountable market pressure”
- Renee Blodgett (@magicsaucemedia) “We look down upon wisdom that might help elevate ourselves and our sense of humanity but praise things that help our skills and ability to accomplish and succeed.
- Eve Mayer (@linkedinqueen) “Stop putting everyone else first. Put yourself first. And go for it.”
- Dan Schwabel (@danschwabel) “What makes you weird, makes you unique and therefore makes you stand out.”
- Kim Garst (@kimgarst) “Legendary service is one of the criteria that sets one company apart from its competitors. It’s the mark of a truly authentic company – you just can’t fake caring!”
- Chris Voss (@chrisvoss) “What your mind envisions – so your life will surely show.”
- Pam Dyer (@pamdyer) “Social media is inherently a selfish medium.”
- Calvin Lee (@mayhemstudios) “Be genuine. Be nice. Know your audience. Articles on web design, color, inspiration and basics of design really help them. Novice articles are the best — my audience doesn’t benefit from intermediate or advanced design topics.”