How to use Adsense in Youtube – YouTube is an online platform which help us to browse things over video, to learn them better. YouTube has made everyone’s life way too easy and comfortable with all those gentlemen in those videos. We have all wondered about this once!
Why are they making those videos? How do they earn? who is paying them?
Adsense in Youtube, the ads we are forced to watch in between videos help them earn as those ads are sponsored and that’s how youtubers earn.
Those who are already doing good on YouTube and have gained enough fame and fan base do visit companies directly for promoting their product in between their videos.
How to use Adsense in Youtube
If you are interested in making your career on YouTube, you must check out few important tips provided below:
- When you are uploading a video, make sure you do it on a day like Saturday or Monday.
- Make sure that video is related to a topic that is trending in order to get more views and fame
- Now, while uploading a video, go to the demonetization section and click on monetize the video.
- If you are uploading the video above 10 minutes of length, you can insert more ads in between to get more revenue. make sure you don’t insert more than 10 ads in between as your audience may get bored and stop watching your videos.
- Now I was talking about ads because, you earn money out of advertisements. According to my knowledge, YouTube gives 100-200 Indian rupees for 1000 ad impressions.
- Now if you have 10 ads in a video, they won’t play every time on every device but if they do, you’ll possibly get 100-200 for 100 views on that Complete video and only if ad is played.
- If your content is good and after you have reached 10k subscribers on YouTube, you can also earn through product reviews and ask sponsors to sponsor your channel.
- Now the most important thing to be kept in mind, you can only withdraw your YouTube revenue once it has reached 100 bucks and if you are unable to make that much money in a month, it will reset to 0 bucks from the next month.