Facebook profile picture size – Facebook is a very popular social media platform. Almost everyone is there on Facebook and put their profile picture and cover photo.
Many business firms make their own Facebook pages in order to increase their sales and make their own brand. But, there is confusion that what should be the exact dimensions of the profile picture and the cover photo. So, here we are going to discuss the exact dimensions of the profile picture and the cover photo.
Facebook profile picture size
The exact size of the profile picture:
- On desktops the size which is displayed is 160*160 pixels, on mobile phones it is 140*140 pixels and 50*50 pixels on most feature phones.
- The minimum size should be 180*180 pixels.
- It is located 16 pixels from left and 176 pixels from the top of the cover photo on computers.
- It is located 24 pixels from the left, 24 pixels from the bottom and 196 pixels from the top of cover photo on mobile phones.
The exact size of the page’s cover photo:
- 851*315 pixels are displayed on computers and 640*360 pixels is displayed on mobile phones.
- It doesn’t get displayed on feature phone.
- The minimum size should be 399*150 pixels
- It gets loaded faster on sRGB JPG file whose dimensions should be 851*315 pixels and less than 1 kb.
For better results of your profile photo and cover photo with your logo or text you can use PNG file.