Google adwords login account – Google AdWords is a free platform where campaign can be created for free. The things that can be done for free like searching for the keywords, and also make an account for free. But, when one has to run the final ads then the charge would start.
You will have to pay for the clicks that you get on the ads through the search engine. You have to set a certain limit or budget for the ads. If you have set a bid of $10 then you will have to pay $10 to Google as and when each click comes on your ad.
Google adwords login account
You can always check the status of your Google ad and for that you have to do Google AdWords Login. To check the status, you have to:
- Sign into your Adwords account
- Check the list on the left and from there click your campaign in which the ad is in
- Now, click the ads tab. In that tab, you will see the list of all the ads for that campaign
- Now, since you have to check the status of the ad, just check out the Status column.
Also Read – I am a Unicorn Coffee Mug
You can check out these simple 7 steps that would help you to create a campaign on Google AdWords. You can follow these steps post Google AdWords login.
- The first step is to set your budget
- Set up your location as in where you would want to display your ads
- Choose a network for where the ads would be displayed
- Choose your keywords that you have to bid on and that is the most important task
- Now is the time to set up your keyword bid. This you can only do once when you have finalized your keywords
- Write your ad that you have to do there
- Once your ad goes live, you can launch, monitor, and optimize your ads. You can also check the status of your ad from the Status column in the dashboard.
Your ads that you have created would appear on the Google Display Network. Whatever your ad is whether it is text, image, or the video ads, they would appear on the Google Display Network.