Google Algorithm Update – In this world of digitization If you are updated with the world of internet marketing and looks regularly online for information and various updates or remain technical updated, then there is a possibility that you might have heard about Google algorithms.
In order to have a good understanding with a Google algorithm. It is important to understand the standard definitions. Hence, The algorithms are a set of rules for solving a problem in a finite number of steps. In computer language, an algorithm is a set of commands to perform a particular task.
Google Algorithm Update
Google algorithms follow the same basic definition of any algorithms. Depending on your query or given input question for anything searched on Google search tab. The search engine returns millions of results for inputted queries and also show all the related stuff regarding your searched tab.
But have you ever thought how Google decides to show a specific result on the top and in what way it decides which result to be published at the top of the webpage. This is what algorithm does and how it comes into action.
Google has a very complex algorithm for serving search results and it keeps changing frequently. Google never informs what the algorithm really does or works.
Google Algorithm Update
The impacts on page’s ability to appear in the results for any keywords:
Keywords appearance in the page’s title, Meta description and header tags. Amount of naturally occurring links to the page The performance of the website on the mobile, smartphone and tablets.
There are some important characteristics on which the Google algorithm explores and works determining how rank is been given to the pages. There are hundreds of ways to do this.
How Search Algorithm Work
Google ranking systems sort from different of hundreds of web pages in our search index to give relevant and useful results with its best results in a very small time. These ranking systems are comprised of a progression of algorithms that examine what it is you are searching for and what information to return to you.
Also, as we’ve developed Search to make it progressively valuable, we’ve refined our algorithms to survey your inquiries and the outcomes in better detail to improve our services work for you.
Various Google Algorithm Update
1. Google Rank Brain :- Rank Brain is a Machine Learning Artificial Intelligence algorithm which improved keyword search results based upon user’s intent. Machine Learning is a process by which computer teaches how to do a specific task by itself, rather than being taught by human being.
2. Google Pigeon Update :- Google Pigeon Update provided more relevant, precise results based upon user’s location and other geographical factors.
3. Google Panda Update :- Google Panda update imposed penalty on sites with low quality, spammy or thin content. Moreover, websites with Keyword Stuffing, Poor User Experience and plagiarism had to pay price.
4. Google Penguin :- Google Penguin deals with link quality and penalize those sites which purchase backlinks from third party sites. Also, Websites which don’t follow Google Webmasters guidelines have to face the music.
5. Mobile:- it was launched on April 21, 2015 and it interacts with Lack of a mobile version of the page; poor mobile usability and Google’s Mobile Update (aka Mobilegeddon) ensures that mobile-friendly pages rank at the top of mobile search, while pages not optimized for mobile are filtered out from the SERPs or seriously down-ranked.
6. Possum:- it was launched on September 1, 2016 and it provides Tense competition in your target location and Expand your keyword list and do location-specific rank tracking. Local businesses now need to be targeting more keywords than they used to, due to the volatility Possum brought into the local SERPs.
7. Fred:- it was Launch on March 8, 2017Provides Thin, affiliate-heavy or ad-centered content How to adjust: Review Google Search Quality Guidelines and watch out for thin content. If you show ads, make sure the pages they are found on are high-quality and offer relevant, ample information.