Traffic to website – If you own a website on any niche for any purpose, then your primary goal must be to gain as much traffic on the website as possible. If your website is the place from where you earn then traffic is your customer.
This is the simplest how we could put this into words. Bringing traffic to a website is something simply like bringing customers to the shop. If you have an e commerce website, traffic would mean people who buy your products.
Traffic to website
Traffic to website – If you write blogs then traffic would mean readers. There are trillion of websites and webpages on the Internet and hoping for getting traffic is just like finding that one drop of water from the ocean that you dropped from your glass.
Traffic to website – Impossible in this life in short! So, you have to do some techniques to bring traffic to the website.
Here are some ways to bring traffic to website for free or in organic ways.
- Make use of all social media platforms – There are so many social media platforms these days and if you create content on them all you get a chance to get more audience who would surely revert to your website. You can utilise all the platforms to create some creative content and make people aware of different things your business or website stands for.
- Indulge in all kinds of advertising – A brand without advertising is nothing. Advertising or marketing is something that brings the brand in front of the users. Instead of just the paid advertising, you could do other things like getting help from micro influencers on barter basis, taking help from friends and family, and lots more.
- Focus on the headlines – While having a website, the most important thing is having content on your website. People would read your content only when it is entertaining and informative. And to make the content engaging, there are lots of things to do. One of the things to make your content engaging is to focus on creating engaging headlines.
- Target more on the long tail keywords – Doing all sorts of on page SEO is really important. It is important to take part in SEO techniques a lot for your website so that it ranks better. One thing to keep noting here is to include more long tail keywords in your website too after enough research. Long tail keywords might get little traffic but that traffic will be extremely targeted. You know these traffic will convert into leads.
- Go for guest blogging – If you think guest blogging is not trending anymore then you are probably wrong. Guest blogging is something people still enjoy and this works today too. Including more guests to write on your blogs let people have a new perspective and something fresh for your website. This always works.
- Use backlinks effectively – Backlinks are something really important for your website. So, try to get backlinks for your website from some well known websites. Do not purchase the backlinks because that is unethical as per the Google webmaster guidelines. Instead, you should try to get backlinks from only the good ranked websites and not the spammy ones.
- Take help of email marketing – Email marketing is one of the oldest digital marketing techniques out there. Since it is old, it doesn’t mean that it doesn’t work. This works in the present date too if done as per the latest techniques of how people use email these days.
- Make you site mobile friendly too – Earlier the sites used to only function in the desktop versions because mobiles were not in space. But, now everything is on the smartphones. Hence, it is important for your website to be mobile friendly too. Make sure that your website works best in the mobiles as well as in the desktop too.
- Make your websites work faster – If your website loads slow or is ineffective in any way then people aren’t going to spend time on it. They will simply it without interacting further on it. So, make sure that your developer works on this aspect of the website.
- Build a community – No matter what niche of website you own, you must aim to build a community with your visitors. If they visit your website and are able to interact with you then they feel someone is hearing and taking care of them. So, it becomes important for you to create a community.
Traffic to website