Gorilla Marketing – The traditional Google marketing has the best alternative now and that is the Guerrilla marketing. It is focused on the creativity and original thinking. This kind of marketing is known to beat out the big budgets with the help of imagination and ingenuity.
The guerrilla marketing is used when the classic old school strategies are not giving you enough better results.
These are the extra special forces which are used to implement the killer strategies to bring amazing results everywhere. The best and also an interesting thing about the Guerrilla marketing is that it is way cheaper than the traditional marketing. So, if you get to pay less and see the most effective results then you should use guerrilla marketing.
Some of the brick and mortar strategies that Guerrilla marketing uses are:
- Graffiti – It uses the streets of the city and alleys and utilities its walls as the canvas. They paint the ads and promotions on the walls with graffiti art.
The graffiti art is again of two types:
- Stencil graffiti that uses the stencils to create stencil art on the walls of the street regularly. You can create multiple stencils of your art across various different spaces in a short time. This is the advantage of the stencil art. Stencils are smaller in size and they have a variety of designs to create from.
- Reverse graffiti is another kind of graffiti and it is an amazing artwork to do out there. Instead of adding to the surface, marketers remove the dirt and grime from the street or wall to create all natural marketing message. You just have to put a stencil on the sidewalk and then wash the uncovered spaces.
- Undercover Marketing – This one is known as the stealth marketing. This one is the best to target the correct audience and it is totally effective.
- Stickers – One of the greatest features of Guerrilla marketing is the use of the stickers. It is a very successful marketing technique. It would yield the best results if the best strategies are involved in it and if everything is planned in a better way.